During this class I’ve discovered strengths within myself that I didn’t know existed, and I was able to realize these by taking risks. This class has pushed us to trust our teammates (who we may or may not have known very well) and to open up our vulnerabilities to others. We have been pushed to think outside the box and to broaden our minds to think about others (users) rather than ourselves (designers). This class has really made me enjoy putting myself into others’ shoes to discover their needs and wants, and it has challenged me to put aside my personal desires and thoughts about how things should be done and to consider everyone else’s (in my team and with my users). I have enjoyed working with my teammates and I think their friendship is something important I’m taking away from this class. I’ve found people I can work with in a professional setting, and the same people I can look forward to seeing in class.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment