Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog 11

I would describe kaizen as part of the design process which involves continuous iteration and redesign. The fifth theme describes that good designs come from constant re-designs and being able to go back and reevaluate your design. Rarely is a design considered a good design on the first attempt. Over time a good design will begin to appear.

For project 6 my group has been able to come up with many concepts for a bar in Disney World. One in particular had too much packed into one place. It looked like an arcade and bar. On one side it had a place for arcade games and also a dance floor.

A revised concept of this would eliminate either the dance floor or the arcade games. I think having both, particularly in the same area could be too much activity. I would rather focus on one and integrate it into our bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment