Friday, April 23, 2010
Blog #14
I have always considered myself kind of a risk taker. I like to get my adrenaline pumping so I enjoy the fastest roller coasters or even find myself climbing over railings on cliffs so I can get a better view. But if in terms of this class, I would say I have learned to take risk by trusting other people. Since there is no one right idea then you have to bring to the table a bunch of ideas to find that just right mixture of them all. And its not that I'm not a group project kind of person. I actually enjoy group projects, its just that I've learned that ideas are like clay and can be molded throughout the design processes to create the final product. I've always felt like an idea was a finished piece of art and couldn't be iterated on. As for slow change, I've played sports and a couple of musical instruments, which both require slow change if you ever think you're going to be decent. Practice makes perfect, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment