Friday, April 23, 2010
Blog 14 Ryan Pickard
For myself i love taking risk and not going by a schedule so everything that I did and learned in this class was interesting and intriguing. the fact that we had to listen to other people and combine ideas together to get one design was a risky task, but it was fun. I usually don't like to do things more than once and i hate repeating myself, but i had to do that in this class and get over it and just suck it up. I learned that if you go over your work more than once it only betters your final product and i will try my best to continue doing that in everything i do. This class just didn't teach me about the "whole game" it taught me ways of life and tools to complete task and get by in today's society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment